Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Product Review

I recently got a small sample bottle of Josie Maran argan oil. I had heard a lot of wonderful things about it and wanted to try it out for myself.


First of all, I love it for my hair. I use just 2 drops and work it in starting at my ends and go up. I put it in while my hair is still wet and let it air dry, the result is really beautiful shiny hair. I may have split ends, but no one would be able to tell.

I know you can also use argan oil on your skin, but I have not been so impressed with this. I either put too much on and wind up with an oily looking face or I use a small amount and can't tell a difference. Perhaps I need to try it longer to notice a difference, but I'm plenty happy with what it does for my hair. 

This little bottle is $14.99 at Sephora and I've barely made a dent in it after two weeks. I might continue buying the smaller bottle, partially because $50.00 for the full size is a little hard to swallow; but also because this size can travel easily and if it were to break I wouldn't be as big of a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment