Friday, May 4, 2012

How to Survive an All-Nighter Part 1

It's been a while since I posted anything and that is because my weeks have been busy with school - so busy that I've had to stay up reaaally late. On one of these late nights it occurred to me that after a few years in college I've learned some great tips and tricks to feel and look better the next morning. Hopefully I can save you from learning the hard way!

 As soon as your know it's going to be a late night head to the bathroom to wash your face! I start by taking off my makeup, I use either Soap & Glory wipes or Neutragena wipes. Then wash your face, I use the Mary Kay cleanser from their TimeWise line with my Clarisonic. Then I follow up with an exfoliator; I'm currently using Burt's Bees Deep Pore Scrub and I surprisingly really like it. After that I top it all off with toner. It's a long process, but you really will feel the difference in the morning.




Make sure you finish with a moisturizer. This last step is extremely important because when you sleep your body is working hard to refresh your skin cells and move out the dead ones. Since you're not going to get the sleep, you have to fake it! Also, I'd recommend using an eye cream as well. This is another step I often forget, but it will help for the same reasons as the moisturizer. I use Mary Kay's moisturizer, also from the TimeWise line, and a sample of Origins eye cream which I received with another purchase.

There are more tips to come! Good luck with all of your late nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment