Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Life

I am officially done with my senior year - part 1. It's a little disheartening to see your friends graduate and know you still have a lot to go. That's life though, you just have to keep going!

Since I have finally reached an end with school I intentially took this week off. I wanted to rest up and just relax, not worry about a thing! and it's been really nice! I organized our storage closet, gave myself a pedicure, called friends and made dinners for the next week. Tim and I also celebrated our anniversary! It's crazy to think I've been married a year!

The following are pictures of a couple of things that have made me happy lately...


Tim and I went to our favorite restaurant, the place were Tim almost proposed to me - Payne's. I got a caramel latte and a salmon burger wrap, both were delicous!


These are two manicures I had - I apologize for the picture quality. The top is a press on and the bottom is a glitter gradient I did myself that I'm pretty proud of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment