Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Back In Black

I got back from my trip to Chicago last night and it was so wonderful; I love being such a short drive away from my sister. I'll be honest though, I crashed when I got home. I don't know if it I didn't sleep well or if it was something about the drive, but I was wiped out!

After my vacation and week of resting last week it is definitely time to get back to reality. And just in case I wasn't sure of that, I woke up to find my bathroom light fixture full of water and dripping on the floor!! So while I wait for my building manager to come I thought I should get to work on my blog.

I wanted to find some fun black items for summer. Black is the last thing I gravitate towards during these hot months, but it makes for a great accent piece and/or staple that could stay stylish for years to come.


I realize the nail polish and mascara are a stretch - but they are new finds for me that I really love! The Sephora matte top coat would also look amazing over black polish.

{find them here 1, 2, 3, 4}

No comments:

Post a Comment