Monday, April 16, 2012

Making a Change for the Better

I recently made a reeeally big purchase for myself and I'm super excited to start using it. I got the Clarisonic Mia, and it just came today!!

I'm not going to say much because I've only used it once, but trust me that first time was amazing! I never would have thought about getting one before, but in the last couple of years my acne has gotten a lot worse and it's showing no signs of changing. I'm also starting to scar a lot more, so on top of new breakouts I have reminders of old ones. :( After some long thoughts of how much money I've spent on trying different mid-level skin care treatments and considering how my skin is only getting worse, I decided it was time to make the investment. I'm also considering higher end cleansers, but that's going to require a lot more research...



This is the brush that I got - it's the acne head. The descriptions says, "Extra-plush bristle gradation helps to provide ultra-gentle cleansing for sensitive and acne-prone skin." The Clarisonic does come with a normal brush head, but this one clearly fits my needs better.



When I made my order there was a special gift included in any purchase of a new Clarisonic. So this gift included a mesh bag and a full size Gentle Hydro Cleanser. The mesh bag actually turned out to be the perfect size to hold everything, I definitley expected to toss it in the pile with all of the MyGlam bags.


And here it is! As you can see I bought the fuscia one, which I LOVE! Plus you get a travel size cleanser with it. Truthfully, I wanted the coral one, but it's been sold out for a while. 

The only downside is that I told myself I wasn't going to buy any beauty products for two months to help balance out such a big purchase... This is going to be a rough couple of months! I already have a growing mental list of things I want. Uhoh.

Hehe, even Nemu was excited for it to come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment