Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rose Gold Watch

Rose gold, mensware watches are huge right now! I love the look, especially when it's layered with other bracelets. Like this...


My problem is that I really want a Michael Kors watch, which are pretty expensive in my book. I have bought two cheaper watches in similar styles - both are okay, but have proved to be worth only what I paid. Which makes me wonder, do you get what you pay for in a watch? A Michael Kors watch is a timeless piece (pun intended) and I can wear it forever. This particular style might become a little less trendy, but I think that won't be for a few more years and even then I don't think it will be unfashionable.

So here are the two that I'm down to. What are you thoughts? Do more expensive watches hold up to what you pay for them?


Sources {top going clockwise: 123} {watches: GenevaMichael Kors}



No comments:

Post a Comment