Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Beginning

Happy new year to you all!! I hope you had a wonderful night and that it was spent with the people you love.

I am excited to start this new year; there's something about a new beginning that's motivating and enticing to me. One place I plan on applying that is on my blog. It feels a little silly since the blog had its own beginning just a week ago, but with more readers everyday I have high hopes.

School starts again on Tuesday which is exciting to me because it's out interterm, so I am only taking two classes, totally 4 credit hours. It's also exciting for you because I will have access to Photoshop and Illustrator again, which equals waaaay prettier images and layouts. Woohoo!

For now here are a few images I've beening enjoying on pinterest (original sources linked below as always).




sources from top to bottom {1, 2, 3}

No comments:

Post a Comment