Friday, January 27, 2012

Looking Forward to Spring

I have been feeling so uninspired by the dreary days of winter. I am always so thankful for Valentine's Day because everything gets covered in bright reds, pinks and oranges. Now don't get me wrong, winter is fantastic, but it looses its luster after the holidays. So, this post is embracing my hope for spring to come sooner rather than later.

I do not switch out my clothes based on seasons; at least not when it comes to colors. I find a way to layer and accessorize so a bright colorful piece so works in the middle of January. However, I do change my purses! I have always loved bags so I think that's why I pay more attention to how they work with a season or outfit. Here are a few from Forever21 that would be perfect for spring time.


Get them here {1234}

No comments:

Post a Comment