Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Wish List

I have an ever-growing wishlist of items that I bookmark in my browser. It's actually grown enough that I made a whole folder for it! I've learned this helps me not impulsively buy things, especially on Forever21! I thought it might be fun to share some of the items with all of you! (wow that was a lot of exclamation points)

Some items I learn about from YouTube and look them up to find the price. Since I've only heard about them from one person at this point I keep checking on them and try to watch for other people using/mentioning them. This is why I think it's handier to keep a list in my browser; this way I always have the list handy and can cross reference it. For example, I have three moisturizers bookmarked right now that I keep comparing... (let me know if you have any opinions of them)

And these are two shoes that I've had on the list for a looong time. I think the moccasins have been bookmarked since November, I just have such a hard time making the plunge when I've never tried on that brand before or ordered from the store.
I am super excited about the flats though because I used to have a teal pair that I wore all the time. I actually got them from Goodwill for $2.00 and wore them until they were worn through.


Get them here {12345}

No comments:

Post a Comment