Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Little Random

This post has some random thoughts and bits, just little blurbs from my life lately.


These are my nails right now, I did them late last night and wanted something funky and bright. It's a blue gradient with gold sparkles on the tip. They are sooo fun and they match my shorts right now. I did the base blue with Pacific Blue from Sally Hansen and the darker blue with Sapphire Siren by Maybelline Color Show, and finally the gold was just "Gold Glitter" from Studio M.


The weather has been so beautiful lately and the cats have been enjoying the open apartment. Mojo always tries to get out, he just loves the outdoors. Opposed to Nemu who's lived outside and knows that home is much better; he never tries to dodge out.


This last picture is in honor of my best friend's birthday! Happy birthday Janelle!! I'm wearing a cupcake shirt just for you. (sorry my face is covered, it was too bright!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment