Monday, September 3, 2012

Discovered Treasure

I am such a big fan of nail polish that I actually have a couple of polishes that I'm constantly on the lookout for. I mean specific polishes, from specific brands that I want. I always have general colors for the season that I would like to own, but these two polishes were much more specific than that.


They are Pacific Blue from Sally Hansen and Tart Deco from Essie. I have been on the hunt for these two for months! I used to be able to find Tart Deco, but had passed on it since it's more expensive. And when I decided to go ahead and get it, it was always sold out. Pacific Blue, on the other hand, never seemed to be sold in stores near me. There wasn't even a spot for it in the Sally Hansen rack.

Clearly I found them and I am so excited that I did! I had stopped by an out-of-the-way CVS (it's much bigger than my normal one) to pick up some random things with Tim. I had promised him that I would only be getting this one face mask and that I would only look at the make-up while he got his stuff. I had no idea what I was going to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment