Saturday, September 1, 2012

Style Inspiration

When you're looking for a new style or outfit ideas where do you look? Do you look for actual outfits that are already styled and complete? Do you look for general color schemes? Or is it just the feeling of the season that inspires you?

Lately I have found the most inspiration from pictures like these...


I still like looking at outfits on Pinterest and fashion blogs, but there's just something about these color palettes that put me in the fall mood. It's funny because even though I'm not dressing for fall quite yet, I've already started painting my nails in darker colors.


These last two pictures are definitely bright and maybe don't make you think of fall, but the blue undertone makes them feel more seasonable.

{couple, bowl}

No comments:

Post a Comment