This is the Birchbox...
1. Schick Hydro Silk razor - this was the extra
2. Eye Rock stick-on eyeliner strips
3. Viva la Juicy La Fleur sample
4. C.O. Bigelow lip gloss
5. Oil Free Moisturizer from Juice Beauty (yep, almost the same as from MyGlam last month)
Here is the MyGlam...
1. MyGlam lip gloss - this was the extra
2. Roll on Perfume Oil from Demeter (it seriously smells like deodorant)
3. Eye Shadow from s.a.l.t.y. cosmetics
4. nail polish from Circus by Andrea's Choice (super cute neon pink)
5. moisture therapy regenerative cream and cellular activator facial serum from Eclos.
To keep myself from rambling, I'll cut to what made me realize to continue with Birchbox and not MyGlam. Thinking back to all previous bags/boxes I realized that MyGlam usually had one thing, maybe two, that I was really excited about, but the other contents I hated and a lot sit unused. However, with Birchbox even when I wasn't thrilled with a box, nothing was unusable, just on the practical side and less fun. I will say, this month made me second guess this decision - when am I ever going to wear stick on eyeliner?! But for now I'm sticking to it, maybe in a few more months I'll decide that I've tried enough products and will cancel Birchbox as well. For now I'm happy with the decision.