Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words

Sometimes I get stumped on what to write about for this blog because I'm still not sure what this blog is. Obviously from the title it's about style, but "style" is an all encompassing word. To me, style is not about just your fashion, but your mood and how you present yourself. So in my mind, you the reader, need to know me and my life to understand my style and know how to relate to it.

I think today is going to be about my life and what's going on with me. As you know, I was in Chicago over the weekend, but this week Tim and I are house sitting. This means I'm continuing to live out of a suitcase and I'm really missing the comforts of home!


It's the little things that I miss, like using my own dishes and knowing where things go in the kitchen. I miss my cats, which feels silly, but it's true. I'm also getting tired of driving in the car all the time - I've started getting lost a lot lately, so that's no fun. However, I'm finding fun little things to enjoy. The mustache tape is an old picture, but these are the little things I'm talking about. I am also enjoying plain red nails after some very colorful manicures (like this one).

I hope all of you are having a good week! The summer has gone by so fast!! In less than three weeks I'll be starting school. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment