Friday, December 30, 2011

Long Hair Wishes

I am trying to grow my hair out, I have been for over a year. I want it to be loooong - well past my shoulders. These are some pictures that keep me going. These ladies have such long, healthy locks, exactly what I want!

And these are some color inspirations. It took a while, but I've come around to the ombre hair and while I don't want something as drastic as these, they do get me thinking...


Last year at this time I was focused on length and did not care about how damaged the ends were. I had my sights set on my wedding and having regular trims seemed counter-productive. For those of you who don't know your hair actually grows faster if the ends are healthy, so trims help with length and keeps your hair looking better. Below are other products I've come to rely on.


a. Bed Head shampoo (Tigi Recovery) and conditioner (self-absorbed)
b. Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner
c. Macadamia Deep Repair Masque (this is more expensive but well worth the price)
d. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Thermal Protection
e. Chi 44 Iron Guard thermal protection spray
f.  L'Oreal Elnett Satin for color-treated hair 

image sources {1 2 3 4 5}

No comments:

Post a Comment