Friday, February 3, 2012

Thursday Inspiration

Well, I realize it's past midnight which technically makes this Friday inspiration, but let's ignore that.
These are some images I found through Pinterest - I'll try and find their original sources though. This week I am sharing clothing as an inspiration; a lot of times I find vision in my closet. I love mixing old pieces to find a new outfit to fit my mood perfectly. I also might mix unexpected pieces to feel a little fresh and fun, like wearing bright red rain boots with a fun skirt to feel a little playful on a rainy day. The textures and colors of clothes and how they work together is one of the main reasons I love fashion.





I got them here {1234} - the first one is a blog that I just discovered.
Please follow me on twitter: @ToriChannell and find me on Pinterest: ToriChannell!



No comments:

Post a Comment