Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Support Your Local Artist

Being an art major I get to walk through halls that are covered in beautiful art work. I love it!! From seeing all of this amazing work, especially from studio majors, I have developed a big passion for supporting other artists. Since I am in college this support usually means complimenting their work, but one day I plan on actually buying some pieces.
I think it's important to know that you can find more affordable pieces, especially on Etsy. The following three pieces are under $20 and each are so cool and wouldn't be hard to incorporate in any room. When you get a piece either ask the artist how they would recommend to frame it or make sure to explore a few options for yourself. This frame is what will finish the piece and help tie it in with other pictures you may have.






No comments:

Post a Comment