Saturday, February 18, 2012

New York Fashion Week

I wanted this post to be my Thursday Inspiration... but, well, that clearly didn't happen. So, here it is now! New York Fashion Week!!!
It is my goal/dream to make it to fashion week some day. I would love to soak in all the fashion, make up and amazing style! There are so many talented people there - both giving shows and attending. I just want to be there!! Since I have school I took in all that I could from Twitter. I saved some of my favorite pictures from the week and thought I'd share them with all of you.
I highly recommend following Eva Chen's twitter and tumblr; she's the beauty editor at teen vogue and the source of most of these pictures. She has such fun, sweet tweets, I enjoy them even when it's not fashion week. The other Twitters I followed closely were MAC Cosmetics and Jane Shin Park, she is the Teen Vogue beauty and features editor.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment